Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The computer I want...

So, the reason I have a job is so that I can spend it for various reasons and to save for the iMac! The only reason I haven't gotten it yet is because I'm waiting for the Leopard operating system to come out.  When it does come out (I can't wait for October); I'll make my order. Can someone explain why getting a computer is so cool when you get an Apple computer?  After getting my Nikon D80 this past year, I ran into problems with organizing my pictures.  So after seeing Steve show off iPhoto 08, I have to say it looks awesome!  Organizing photos by events makes so much since; since I often find my self doing that my self.  Even iMovie looks awesome.  Not to mention iWork's Keynote.  Keynote is Apple's version of Power Point, only it looks so much slicker.  Sorry, I could go on for some time about I would love to get a Mac.  Hopefully I will have an iMac latter this year.


Drew



No comments: